Equilibrium excited to be part of topping ceremony for SHOR projectOctober 10th, 2019 by Equilibrium
Back in September this year we attended the topping ceremony for the Multiplex SHOR construction project for NSW Health. We were very excited to be part of the celebrations, and thrilled to have hit a huge milestone on the project. It is great to see that it’s moving on target.
It’s a privilege to be part of this big project, involving the construction of a 12 storey commercial building at the Royal North Shore Hospital in St. Leonards. The ongoing redevelopment efforts are part of the biggest in NSW Health history.
Some quick facts about the Royal North Shore Hospital:
- It was established in 1885
- RNSH is a major teaching hospital
- Approximately 3,000 babies are born annually at RNSH
- It is one-of-seven major trauma centres in NSW
- RNSH meets the health needs of four local government areas, Mosman, Willoughby, Lane Cove and North Sydney.